STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO BUILD A WONDERFUL BALLOON CHRISTMAS TREE
As the year approaches to an end, there are always a creative method to surprise families and relatives during Christmas! And we would love to share and present you the process in creating a balloon Christmas Tree!
Step 1: Identify the balloons
In the packet given, there are two sizes, 10” x 15 pieces and 12” x 15 pieces. There are a total of 6 levels to form the Christmas tree, 5 balloons on each level.
- Star Level 6
- 10” (small size) Level 5
- 10” (medium size) Level 4
- 10” (large size) Level 3
- 12” (small size) Level 2
- 12” (medium size) Level 1
- 12” (large size) Base
Step 2: Inflate balloons
The easiest way to inflate balloons is with a balloon pump. Begin by inflating all balloons with air and tying a knot at the ends, tight them properly.
- It will be easier to inflate 5 balloons as a stack, and use it to compare the size.
- The goal is to have the base level with bigger blown balloons, and gradually as the level go up the balloon is smaller.
Step 3: Tie the balloons together
To form a base, you’ll need a total of 5 balloons, first by tying 2 balloons together, then tie the other 3 balloons together. In the end, you need to wrap the 2-tied balloons over the 3-tied balloons.
- Repeat the step till level 5.
Step 4: Combine the layers!
By using the tip of the long (deflated) balloon provided in the packet, make a tie in the center of the base balloons, and the other side with level 1 balloons.
- Using the remaining 2 long balloons, tie level 2 and 3 together, and level 4 and 5 together.
- At the end, you are able to stack the layers together
Step 5: Decorate the Christmas tree
By using the dot stickers provided in the packet, you can stick the small stars on the Christmas tree!
Step 6: Place the Star on!
Now, all you need to do is to place the brightest, biggest star on top of the Christmas tree!